Big icons in the Kicker taskbar

Hello everyone :)

After seeing Q4OS with its big icons in Kicker's taskbar I've been searching
far and wide but haven't been able to figure out how to achieve this using
plain TDE on Debian. I managed to make the buttons themselves bigger by
adjusting '~/.trinity/share/config/ktaskbarrc' with:

[General]
MinimumButtonHeight=38

However, icons on the taskbar buttons stay small (16 px). Can somebody
enlighten me which setting Q4OS is using here to enlarge the icons on the
taskbar buttons? Or are they using a patched version of Kicker that is not
available on Debian?

Best regards,

Leskala