Re: how to stop power management - hibernate/standby, etc. ?

I forgot:

~/.trinity/share/config/tdepowersaverc
~/.trinity/share/config/kpowersave.eventsrc

Theses are the suspects for unwanted suspend/hibernate. If there's no command specified that could possibly send your machine to suspend/hibernate, then things get interesting:
- Check BIOS settings
- Stop TDE and observe if suspend/hibernate occurs without X11

Nik

Anno domini 2021 Wed, 4 Aug 02:18:59 -0700
 William Morder via tde-users scripsit: