Re: TDE Freezing on FreeBSD 13

On Saturday 24 July 2021 09:54:07 pm Michele Calgaro via tde-users wrote:
> Hi Hunter, I noticed you mentioned the mouse continues to move. What
> exactly does the freeze look like? Mouse click not responding? Keyboard not
> doing anything? Application freezing?
> I am asking because in Debian under VirtualBox I "lose the mouse"
> sometimes, but that is caused by VirtualBox or its interaction with TDE. So
> I am trying to understand what is happening on your system.

Hello Michele,

If it freezes like it did yesterday where I was in the middle of playing a
game, nothing happens besides that my clock and other applets freeze
completely. Everything becomes unclickable (surprisingly, the game still is
clickable but you can't look around). When it freezes after awaking from
suspend, all of my systray icons become the same texture as my taskbar (the
blue_glass). This includes the clock. It's very strange.

This is on a physical machine, not virtualbox.

--
- Hunter, aka hunter0one