TDE Freezing on FreeBSD 13

I've had a great time using Trinity on FreeBSD but I've been plagued by this
issue since I installed it.. Trinity likes to freeze randomly and I can only
fix the problem by going into a tty and using top to kill Xorg (and take me
back to TDM).

It happens sometimes after resuming from suspend (using zzz) and, more seldom,
when the desktop is active. It's happened when I'm browsing Firefox, on
Kmail, and playing games on Steam. The mouse continues to move but I can't
interact with anything. This happens just often enough that it's an
annoyance.

Does anybody have any idea what causes this?

--
- Hunter, aka hunter0one