Re: TDE Freezing on FreeBSD 13

It happens sometimes after resuming from suspend (using zzz) and, more seldom,
when the desktop is active. It's happened when I'm browsing Firefox, on
Kmail, and playing games on Steam. The mouse continues to move but I can't
interact with anything. This happens just often enough that it's an
annoyance.

Hi Hunter, I noticed you mentioned the mouse continues to move. What exactly does the freeze look like? Mouse click not responding? Keyboard not doing anything? Application freezing? I am asking because in Debian under VirtualBox I "lose the mouse" sometimes, but that is caused by VirtualBox or its interaction with TDE. So I am trying to understand what is happening on your system.

Cheers
  Michele