Re: Fonts

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 16:08:51 -0400
Edward <epp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm using the Baghira theme in TDE. Is there a separate GTK theme
> setting somewhere else, or is what I am using, a GTK theme? The Plastik
> theme also had no affect on this.

GTK is a completely separate widget set from the TQT that TDE
uses.  There are a couple of packages that try to impose your TDE
theme settings on GTK programs.  If you have something like this
installed, there will be Control Center settings for it.

You may have a separate GTK theme setting somewhere, especially
if you have ever run (or your distro ships with) a GTK-based desktop
environment.  I don't know what GUI tools still exist for manipulating
GTK2 themes in non-GTK environments—I remember it as being a
painful experience that drove me to the command line within an hour.

You can also control the theme of GTK2 programs directly using
a .gtkrc-2.0 file in your home directory.

E. Liddell