Re: Fonts

> I'm using the Baghira theme in TDE. Is there a separate GTK theme
> setting somewhere else, or is what I am using, a GTK theme? The Plastik
> theme also had no affect on this.

Thunderbird is based on GTK3, for which there is no functional TDE theme engine. Seems like it is using the default Adwaita for the dialogs(?). Thus it is independent from the TDE style used, be it Baghira or Plastik. I'm not sure this is a GTK3 problem though rather than a Thunderbird one, as both Thunderbird and SeaMonkey use GTK3 now (unless you have a really old GTK2 version). Is there an option in Thunderbird which would allow you to change the fonts it uses?

--
Mavridis Philippe