Re: Fonts

On 7/15/21 3:44 PM, Felix Miata wrote:

You can probably swipe/select the popup's content to see a change in colors that
will allow it to be read.

I changed the window (theme?) back to the default Plastik, with the same
result (attached). So it doesn't appear to be theme-related.
It's not likely about any TDE theme per se, but a styling conflict related to GTK
theme. I use other Mozilla products, but not TB. Based upon the others' behavior,
it may be possible to inspect the contents of the window with Ctrl-Shift-I to find
out what CSS rule causes it, then create a CSS rule userChrome.css in the chrome
directory of your TB profile (which probably does not exist, as it's optional -
you'd need to create if not). Selecting/installing some other GTK theme would
probably be much easier. Both TB and SM (and FF) normally are similarly affected
by whatever your GTK theme is.

Trying to highlight the contents of the alert window did not work,
nothing highlighted at all.

CTRL-SHIFT-I also does nothing with that window.

I'm using the Baghira theme in TDE. Is there a separate GTK theme
setting somewhere else, or is what I am using, a GTK theme? The Plastik
theme also had no affect on this.

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.

TDE: R14.0.10  -  Debian: 10.10 (amd64)