Re: Installing TDE R14.0.10 on FreeBSD 13?

Thank you very much for your help everyone! I am *not* experienced enough with this! Attached is my working TDE environment here on FreeBSD 13 :) I finally got it working.

When I had that problem I talked about this morning with ninja, I eventually figured out I could skip the check (which it was stuck on) by commenting out "post-build: tde-cmake-check". Thankfully this is the only part where I had to do this.

Trinity works great with the applications which I am using. I noticed there were way more than I expected (I didn't think about the metapackages), so is there any way to remove those without removing the whole metapackage? I also have problems using kysguard (gives an error "Connection to localhost has been lost" which keeps popping up). This is also accompanied by the system load applet not working. These are the only errors I've had.

Congratulations on this release and it's very nice to be using Trinity on FreeBSD finally! :)

--
- Hunter aka hunter0one