Re: [users] And another thing

On 2021-05-24 10:24:24 dep via tde-users wrote:
> No idea if this is a feature request or what.
>
> I'm dealing with an enormous directory that contains numerous
> subdirectories many of which contain subdirectories of their own, and so
> on. For some uses it would be very good to be able to tell at a glance
> which ones contain subdirectories. From the foggy distant past I remember
> some version of something wherein the icons changed color or had an
> asterisk or something when there were subdirectories present.
>
> So.
>
> Does anyone know of a file manager that has this feature? Or . . .
>
> Is there perhaps an icon set that would enable this feature? Or . . .
>
> Might this be added in some future release of TDE? Or . . .
>
> Is it just plain impossible with the current state of things?
>
> --
> dep

	What you want to know is if a subdirectory contains another subdirectory, regardless of
whether or not it contains files?  Konqueror's tree view won't help; the + beside the
unexpanded directory merely tells that it contains "something".  I don't know of a
graphic tool to show this.

Leslie
--
openSUSE    Leap 15.2 x86_64