And another thing

No idea if this is a feature request or what.

I'm dealing with an enormous directory that contains numerous
subdirectories many of which contain subdirectories of their own, and so
on. For some uses it would be very good to be able to tell at a glance
which ones contain subdirectories. From the foggy distant past I remember
some version of something wherein the icons changed color or had an
asterisk or something when there were subdirectories present.

So.

Does anyone know of a file manager that has this feature? Or . . .

Is there perhaps an icon set that would enable this feature? Or . . .

Might this be added in some future release of TDE? Or . . .

Is it just plain impossible with the current state of things?

--
dep

Pictures: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/depscribe/album
Column: https://www.athensnews.com/opinion/columns/the_view_from_mudsock_heights/