Re: [OT] rant about education :)

Anno domini 2021 Mon, 24 May 02:05:50 +0200
 deloptes scripsit:
> [..]
>
> Come on Nik - do not blame it on the conservatives - the left betrayed the
> working class - the conservative liberals finished all - they both play
> hand in hand - it is the same gang, so that you can blame someone left or
> right. And you need dumb people, so that no one can understand the game.

Peaple are dumb, otherwise nobody would vote any of the goverment parties :)

> [...]
> In the 80s the neo liberals on the right and left were just graduating
> university. They just have brain washed the first generation of teachers.
> Now they are preparing the third generation of teachers.
> Germany! it is even worse - it is the same everywhere - down grade, down
> grade, down grade. At such level that many of my friends teach their
> children at home (not only in Austria)
> Believe me - the next generation of teachers will finish us all.

That's the problem. When was the last time you came across something really mindblowing? Somhow society has lost it's dreams, only the slavers dream on.

Ok, enough of the rant. We live in interesting times, and to loosly cite William Gibson: maybe the apocapypse is already happening right now, but it's a slow one, and that's the reason for the uncomfort some of you feel. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dlvle5YBv4 )

Nik