Re: [users] kmail & spamassasin bugging me.

On Wednesday 24 February 2021 01:39:04 J Leslie Turriff wrote:

> On 2021-02-22 14:31:19 Gene Heskett via tde-users wrote:
> > kmail has nasty bug that is getting the best of me, specifically, if
> > SA decides it is spam, I am blocked from replying to that message
> > because only the SA report is quoted in the reply. Unless I
> > copy/paste the message into the reply. That of course, if I do it
> > rigt, needs another 5 minutes of editing to re-establish something
> > that looks like proper quoting.
> >
> > You simply cannot get a message from amazon customer service that is
> > rated at less than 10 by spamassassin.
> >
> > To top the insult, if you scroll thru the message format window at
> > the bottom of the kmail screen, and select the html and 2 clicks
> > later get the html displayed and it contains a reply button, it has
> > been emasculated and does nothing regardless of how many times you
> > click on it.
> >
> > Then, once you have the message on screen, its too tiny to read w/o
> > a microscope, and so is the printout you would like to save for your
> > records when the item being discussed is a better 3d printer with a
> > shipped price just north of $1800 USD.
> >
> > The usual ctrl+ doesn't resize it either.
> >
> > All of this needs fixed.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Stay safe and well everybody.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> 	ctrl+mouseWheel works for me.  I wish there was an equivalent to a
> browser's CSS override file...

Thank you Leslie, I didn't know about that. So I can now make the msg
readable. But that doesn't fix the disabled reply buttons.  The toolbar
reply, or a reply button in the html display should include that mime
boundary which currently being displayed as quoted.

> Leslie
> --
> openSUSE    Leap 15.2 x86_64
> Qt:         3.5.0