Re: To receive my Yahoo emails with kmail-trinity

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:04:52PM +0100, ajh-valmer via tde-users wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 February 2021 20:10:49 ajh-valmer wrote:
> > Why I cannot receive my emails with Kmail (trinity) with a Yahoo account,
> > (password never recognised), all emails configurations are good,
> > but only by the Yahoo Webmail ?
> > Thanks,  André
>
> Hello,
>
> No answer to my question ?

At the time you wrote that, there had already been two answers to your
question. Since then, there have been seven more answers.

Please check that you are receiving them all. Check your junk mail.
If all else fails, check the web archive:

https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And it would be nice if you would confirm that you are receiving

Also, please check that you are subscribed to the correct mailing list.

Does anyone know how to extract the sender's original email address from
the migration agent email? It would be nice to email Andre directly, in
case he is not getting responses from the list.

--
Steve