kmail & spamassasin bugging me.

kmail has nasty bug that is getting the best of me, specifically, if SA
decides it is spam, I am blocked from replying to that message because
only the SA report is quoted in the reply. Unless I copy/paste the
message into the reply. That of course, if I do it rigt, needs another 5
minutes of editing to re-establish something that looks like proper
quoting.

You simply cannot get a message from amazon customer service that is
rated at less than 10 by spamassassin.

To top the insult, if you scroll thru the message format window at the
bottom of the kmail screen, and select the html and 2 clicks later get
the html displayed and it contains a reply button, it has been
emasculated and does nothing regardless of how many times you click on
it.

Then, once you have the message on screen, its too tiny to read w/o a
microscope, and so is the printout you would like to save for your
records when the item being discussed is a better 3d printer with a
shipped price just north of $1800 USD.

The usual ctrl+ doesn't resize it either.

All of this needs fixed.

Thank you.

Stay safe and well everybody.

Cheers, Gene Heskett