Re: Konqueror & FAT32 - P.S. screenshots

On Sunday 17 January 2021 11:01:15 BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:

> [...]
[SNIP]

> Bill go into file associations > inode and see what's at the top of the
> list. It should be konqueror or your file manager of choice.
> Also check embedded. Should be konq_something or the like
>
> Kate

Thanks, but I already found an adequate workaround solution for myself. It was
included in the post under the heading "Re: Konqueror & FAT32 - SOLVED?"

Here is the web page that provided my solution:
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-mount-an-sd-card-in-linux
https://web.archive.org/web/20201023025122/https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-mount-an-sd-card-in-linux

When I get a free moment, however, I will try to format my flash drive. My
reason for waiting is that it takes a LONG time to load music files onto a
128 gb SD card, when using a USB 1.0 hub. And in the meanwhile, I want to
keep listening to music when I go outdoors for a walk.

Once I have a new, bigger flash drive, I will format that, then load music
onto it. And then I will format the old one, too. Otherwise, I gotta wait for
a week or so to get all the music loaded up again.

Bill