Re: Migration of services - 10. primary archive

On 2020/12/20 04:00 AM, Slávek Banko via tde-users wrote:
We may consider placing the primary archive in a hosting center - for
example, by purchasing larger disks for tde-box or by increasing the space
provided for tde-vps. However, it will probably be a good idea to consider
such changes only after we are able to manage the project funds and accept
donations.

This is defintely something we will need to do in future, to move away from possible one-person-dependant services.
I agree with you we need to figure out how to handle donations and project funds, then we can relook at this.

Cheers
  Michele