Migration of services - 6. Weblate

Hi all,

to move forward on the list of service migrations, we have the sixth item
here - Weblate.

-- Migration status --

TDE Weblate Translation Workspace (TWTW) is a new service that was set up
on VPS. It is fully functional and therefore there is currently no need to
address its migration.

-- What needs to be done --

The second stage of TWTW integration is currently underway. This is adding
translations for desktop style files. Only modules that are built with
CMake are added, because merging translations into desktop files is not
done by some external magic script, but by intltool-merge during build.

We then envisage a third level of integration, for the translation of
documentation and manual pages. However, it will first require preparing
CMake macros to handle the documentation and to merge translations of the
documentation and manual pages during build.

If this proves to be useful, we can consider a TDE skin for TWTW. However,
this is a matter that currently has no priority.

-- More ideas and suggestions?

Does everything work fine with the TWTW?
Do you have any other ideas and suggestions?

Cheers
--
Slávek