Upgrading Trinity with Debian

Debian released version 10.7 yesterday and I decided to install Debian
on my other desktop directly, as I saw no need for two of the same
distro to be installed, as I'm not really testing anything.

Debian required a non-free firmware package for it to recognize the AMD
Radeon video and once that was installed and system rebooted, the
graphical desktop came up fine and I was then able to install Trinity.

When Debian 11 (bullseye) is officially released next year, is it best
to wait and upgrade everything (Debian and Trinity packages) at the same
time? I do not know if it is safe to upgrade just Debian to bullseye, if
the Trinity packages for bullseye were not yet available at the same
time. I am aware that Debian 10 is being supported for five years from
the date it was initially released.

Thanks in advance.

--
This message was sent using virtual technology.