Re: New Build Updates & Questions Simplified.

On Wednesday 25 November 2020, Slávek Banko via tde-users wrote:
> On Monday 23 of November 2020 21:54:33 BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:
> > sda1 = esp - xx size? Slavek suggested 100MB, sounds good (Slavek what's
> > the reasoning behind this btw).
>
> As I mentioned, this size is definitely bigger than the real need. If I
> remember correctly, I chose 100MiB due to a problem with some older bios.
> At the same time, it seemed to me to be a reasonable size in case it would
> be useful to place some data on this partitions - for example, some
> complex efi bootloader.
>
> Interesting fact: In the case of a disk with 4k sectors, the minimum size
> for a FAT32 partition is 256 MiB.
>
> Cheers

Useful info. Add it to me dbase.

I've formatted the boot drive as you and Nik and someone else (can't remember)
suggested. So far so good. Insanely fast. Enjoying my new "toy" at the
moment. Sadly, it will soon be a work tool. Oh well.

Thanks to all for everyone's help in helping me decide what direction to go
in.

Kate