Re: No online audio with Trinity Ubuntu 20.04 Image

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 10:25:13 -0500
"BorgLabs - Kate Draven" <borglabs4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok with FF and pulse audio, you need to "direct" the output. The best
> tool, easiest tool to do that with is "Pulseaudio System Tray"
> there's also PNMixer, but I like PST. Here's a small video of it in
> use.
>
> Right click on playback streams and choose your output, in my case
> it's the emu10k2 (sound blaster audigy) I can also send it to my tv
> (caiso hdmi).
>
> Try installing Pulseaudio System Tray or pavucontrol with
> pavucontrol-qt gui. If you need some video tutorials, let me know
> I'll make them.
>
> Kate

Although I'm not having audio issues with PCLinuxOS/TDE Mini installed
on each of the hard drives (It worked perfectly right out of the box.),
pavucontrol is already installed, but not the pavucontrol-qt package.

Playing a music video on YouTube, then launching the PA volune control,
it shows the audio for Firefox on "Built-in Audio Analog Stereo", with
All Streams as the default. Is this volume control something that should
also launch at startup (along with Kmix) and would this work running
TDE from the Ubuntu live image?