No online audio with Trinity Ubuntu 20.04 Image

I wanted to try the Trinity Debian image on my other desktop. Although
the system sounds work, if I installed (into RAM) Firefox and went to
multimedia web sites (YouTube, audio test sites, etc), there is no
audio.

The 'lspci -v' command is showing two audio devices:

00:05.0 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation MCP61 High Definition Audio (rev a2)
        Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device 2a6c
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 23
        Memory at fe028000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel

02:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Cedar HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 5400/6300/7300 Series]
        Subsystem: VISIONTEK Device aa68
        Memory at fdcfc000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel

The Trinity PCLinuxOS image is installed on this desktop's hard drive
and audio works everywhere. KMix lists three mixers, PulseAudio
(the default), HDA NVidia and HDA ATI HDMI.

The AMD entry is actually a PCI-E x16 video card, with VGA, HDMI and DVI
inputs. It's connected to a monitor via HDMI, but the monitor does not
have built-in speakers. The NVIDIA entry is the on-board audio.

I tried restarting the audio system by checking then un-checking
a box, but on the Debian image, this didn't correct the lack of
audio. Is the Debian software possibly not recognizing the audio
setup correctly, even though the system sounds work?

Thanks in advance.