Possible bugs in Trinity Control Center - Printers and OS Installer

I installed the PCLinuxOS Trinity Mini image to my second desktop
today. Iniitially, the printer was working. When I tried to use the HP
Device Manager, once the printer was added to it, it stopped working.
The Control Center showed the printer was 'stopped'.

The printer is an HP OfficeJet 3830.

I was able to get the printer to work again by adding it a second time
in the Control Center, but using a different name for it. Then, when I
attempted to remove the original printer (in Administrator Mode), the
original printer will disappear from the listing once 'Remove' is
selected, then about 5 or 10 seconds later, it reappears in the list by
itself.

I have attempted three additional times in reinstalling the OS from
scratch. But after each reinstall and reboot, once logged in, I went to
the Printers section and the printer was still listed.

On this third reinstall, the printer was physically disconnected from
the computer during the re-installation of the OS, no power, no USB.

Please understand that this has become frustrating.

Some questions:

1. Once in Administrator Mode, why does the printer reappear by
itself again, once removed?

2. Why after a fresh, new reinstall of the OS, complete with
partitioning of the hard drive (?), does the printer still appear on the
Printers screen when it's physically disconnected, once the system comes
up after the initial reboot? If no printers are connected, it should
not be showing any printers. In fact, the printer status showed: 'Idle
(accepting jobs)'.

I am going to attempt a fourth reinstall of the OS, but will be using
Gparted to format the hard drive, prior to this re-installation.