Re: [OT] Spam

On Tuesday 27 October 2020 11:28:09 am The Joneses via tde-users wrote:
> Quoting Janek Stolarek <jwstolarek@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >> What is your opinion?
> >
> > I think the amount of spam is negligible compared to the amount of
> > off-topic emails sent by
> > regular list participants. I have been seriously considering
> > unsubscribing from trinity-users
> > because some people seem to treat the list as their private chat to
> > discuss absolutely anything
> > that comes to their mind. I wish the moderators were more strict and
> > deleted all the
> > TDE-unrelated chit-chat.
> >
> > Janek
>
> +1
>
> Jonesy

-1

Michael
(You have me curious at this point, have neither of you worked in an office
environment before?  Random chit-chat is de facto / de jur for any group of
people who have known each other for years / decades.  This is also
the “users” list, not the “developers” list, e.g. users helping users, so
this list will always have random chit-chat as that is the nature of “users”
lists.  Raging against the laws of the universe is all well and good, but
seems kinda pointless...)