Re: network-manager-tde - dependency issues - update

On Wednesday 02 September 2020 12:55:25 am William Morder via trinity-users
wrote:

> When I first upgraded, I preserved
> my old repo lists, and only changed the lines from jessie to beowulf or
> buster.

Hi Bill,

I admit I’ve only skimmed a few of these, so if this is a duplicate question,
apologies...

You ‘upgraded’ from jessie to buster?  As in something like ‘apt-get
dist-upgrade’?

AFAIK there was no upgrade path for that, it was a wipe the disk and clean
install of buster.  Including, if the dist didn’t have a preserve /home
option, the normal user account juggles.

That would explain the odd issues though???

Best,
Michael

* Obviously dist’s vary, maybe yours has an upgrade path?