Re: Tabbed konqueror on Ubuntu

On Monday 25 March 2019 02.02:19 Dave Lers wrote:
> Thierry de Coulon wrote:
> > amdgpu - and I have discovered that (k)ubuntu adds tabs to my
> > konqueror
>
> Konqueror is a tabbed browser, but take a look at Settings : Configure
> Konqueror : interface (see attached).

Thanks, I guess that is it (not at the Ubuntu machine now): Hide the tab bar
when only one tab is opened.

This is checked by default in my usual installs, for some reason it's
unchecked when I install TDE on Ubuntu (I did not use Kubuntu to answer
Steven's question).

For those interrested, the amdgpu drivers often outperform AMD's "pro" drivers
(that don't install on Debian, that's why I needed Ubuntu) - but in some
tests I get a white screen, may be I need to take a look at Mesa....

Thierry