Trinity and multiple screens (in X sense)

Hi!

I decided to connect my TV as second monitor and am trying different
configurations. First i tried a "normal" xrandr approach and didnt liked
the result - no negative coordinates (0x0 is always a left most screen - so
i would have to learn to switch to left screen by moving mouse to the right
if i want my TV located physically to the left act as an secondary monitor)
and virtual desktops switching on both monitors (afaik trinity have no
support for separate virtual desktops in different monitors? i hope i am
wrong but doesnt looks so :( ). So i wanted to try a multiple screens (in X
sense) approach but hit a roadblock. As soon as i add
Screen  1       "Philips" LeftOf "ZR24w"
line to my xorg.conf and do tdm-trinity restart i am greeted with "this
computer is locked enter password to unlock" on a TV and there is no escape
from it other than killing X. Entering password just make it blink for a
second and return back.
Can this be somehow avoided or trinity is incapable of working on multiple
screens?

--
  Nick Koretsky (nick.koretsky@xxxxxxxxx)