Re: Compiler version to build kontact

On 2022/04/26 05:09 PM, Christoph Klassen wrote:
Thanks Michele! The problem is that I'm working with a fork of the "normal" Kontact 3.5 and not the one from TDE. Maybe it can still be helpful to look at the scripts. The reason why we don't just use kontact-trinity is that we already have additional functions which would be missing if we used kontact-trinity. Still, maybe it's possible that we implement patches or features which we can contribute to the Trinity-project.

Kind regards,
Christoph

That would be great. Maybe we can merge those extra functionality and then you can move to kontact-trinity which would probably simplify things for your end.
Feel free to reach out to us in case :-)
Cheers
  Michele