Re: How to use systemd-growfs* services with GPT automount

> > ro/rw is a bit weird. Usually in our configuration model the settings
> > on the kernel cmdline args take precedence over config in
> > /etc/. But ro/rw is different for historical reasons: it only
> > specifies the initial ro/rw state of the disks, expecting that
> > /etc/fstab later changes things to the final setting. And if neither
> > are specified we imply "ro".
> >
> > Hence, you have two choices: define an /etc/fstab (which of course is
> > not what you want with gpt-auto) or just add "rw" to the kernel cmdline.
> >
> > Lennart

I think this could be clarified on the man page for repart.d then.
Currently it states:

ReadOnly= defaults to on for Verity partition types, and off for all
others. GrowFileSystem= defaults to on for all partition types that
support it, except if the partition is marked read-only (and thus
effectively, defaults to off for Verity partitions).

Maybe something like "ReadOnly= defaults to the kernel default ..."
(instead of implying that it default to off)