Re: How to get Credential into Environment variable?

	Well over the past month I've searched and searched and read and read
but there appears to be no way to use `Environment` or `EnvironmentFile`
options when using encrypted credentials.  Can't use `ExecStartPre`
either.  I'm sick of all the trial and error at this point, my original
thought is the only way I've figured to do this:

1) Use `SetCredentialEncrypted=secret: [...]`
2) `ExecStart` option has to be something like this then:
`ExecStart=/usr/bin/sh -c 'SEC=$(cat %d/secret)  mySvc <mySvc options>'`

	I don't think this poses any security concerns as far as leaking `$SEC`
or `%d/secret` to regular users on the system, but let me know if you
notice anything.  `DynamicUser=true` is set.  `systemctl status
mySvc.service` shows:

	CGroup: /system.slice/mySvc.service
		├─<PID> /usr/bin/sh -c "SEC=\"\$(cat
/run/credentials/mySvc.service/secret)\"   mySvc <mySvc options>"

	As a regular user `systemctl show mySvc.service` has a similar entry
for `ExecStart` and `ExecStartEx` options.

	Likewise, `ps` shows `/usr/bin/sh -c SEC="$(cat
/run/credentials/mySvc.service/secret)"`.

	Finally, `/proc/<PID>` has a number of files with o+r permission.  Not
sure where any leaks could be there besides `environ` file, which does
have `SEC=1234` in it but with restrictive mode 600 on it too.