Re: systemd-resolve and name servers order

> I hope this is the right mailing list to ask that kind of question. I'm
> following what is recommended on github issue tracker:
> https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/new/choose
> If it's not - feel free to point me to a different place.
>
> I use azure ubuntu 20.04 build with nameservers obtained by DHCP (there
> are three custom nameservers assigned to Azure private Vnet and they are
> owned by my company).
> These three nameservers are not equal. So the first server provides
> different answers than the second and the third server.

I think this is not how resolv.conf was designed to be used. Are you 100% sure this is the only way to solve your issue? Having 3 different nameservers reporting different results? Can't you do something with views and sorting? What about just giving your server 3 different ip's and configure the nameservers with specific views for that?