Re: XML for Systemd DBus?

Regarding the `objectpath` variable, the fact that it was not immediately clear to me that it was a placeholder kind of demonstrates the deficiencies of the documentation I was working with…

(…so improving the Vala documentation is kind of a goal here for me, as well.)

Anyway if anyone on this list has write access to the example page I linked, it could help if you could clarify the example there to show which parts are placeholders and what to replace them with.

(With long shell commands it can also improve legibility to have escaped line breaks between arguments in documentation of this style.)