Re: XML for Systemd DBus?

Thanks!

> For systemd1 the list seems to be rather long, not sure what you want
> to achieve there...

I’m not entirely sure where to start, and my thought is that the XML and/or generated Vala should help me get my bearings.

(There are several projects I’m working on that I anticipate using Systemd’s DBus interface, so at this point my focus is more just learning how to interact with both Systemd and DBus with Vala. Actually accomplishing anything with them is not my most immediate goal here lol)