Re: Antw: Re: Q: ConditionPathExists=

Am 04.06.19 um 14:20 schrieb Ulrich Windl:
> Nachricht <f80ef28d-5f69-b76a-5c33-3621a5dd5003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> [...]
>> BTW:
>>
>> you could really make your life easier by looking at existing units
>
> I prefer specifications over examples, but you are right, I could have guessed what the manual means if looking at an example, assuming the example is correct.

you miss the point

when you are a beginner working with a tool that has so much
capabilities where would you start reading all the manpages

there are dozens of working examples and other than initscripts they are
in a human readable format and copy&paste

adopt them is way faster, then you still can write a bugreport why
"ConditionPathExists" behaves different than most other options why
accept more than one value aftermaking sure it's not fixed long ago and
your pain comes from the outdated version shipped by your distribution

> Still I think the language in the manual could be somewhat more precise.

agreed