Antw: Re: Q: ConditionPathExists=

>>> Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 04.06.2019 um 13:56 in
Nachricht <f80ef28d-5f69-b76a-5c33-3621a5dd5003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

[...]
> BTW:
>
> you could really make your life easier by looking at existing units

I prefer specifications over examples, but you are right, I could have guessed what the manual means if looking at an example, assuming the example is correct.
Still I think the language in the manual could be somewhat more precise.

[...]
> ConditionPathExists=/dev/tty0

I can only guess that multiple file names are not allowed for ConditionPathExists to allow file names containing spaces, an off concept for UNIX, BTW...

Regards,
Ulrich Windl