networkd: send a dhcpv6 prefix delegation request

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018, 18:21 Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net>
wrote:

> On Di, 10.07.18 16:08, Anthony Bourguignon (contact at toniob.net) wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there a way to send a prefix delegation request when using networkd
> > as a dhcpv6 client ?
>
> There's explicit DHCPv6 PD support in current networkd versions, see
> IPv6PrefixDelegation= in systemd.network(5).

I thought that only allows PD in combination with another interface
advertising RAs for the prefix. But there are cases when one wants a prefix
to be delegated to the host itself, without a 2nd interface... (Hetzner?)

> --

Mantas MikulÄ?nas