networkd: send a dhcpv6 prefix delegation request

Le vendredi 13 juillet 2018 à 17:20 +0200, Lennart Poettering a écrit :
> On Di, 10.07.18 16:08, Anthony Bourguignon (contact at toniob.net)
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there a way to send a prefix delegation request when using
> > networkd
> > as a dhcpv6 client ?
>
> There's explicit DHCPv6 PD support in current networkd versions, see
> IPv6PrefixDelegation= in systemd.network(5).

I've seen that option but the documentation is not very clear. I
thought it was only to activate PD on the server part. I'm probably
wrong.

I've just tried to add
  IPv6PrefixDelegation=True
in my .network file. But it didn't change anything in the dhcpv6
requests sent by this server. Only inf-req packets, not solicitation,
and no prefix delegation in it.

Did I miss something ?

Thanks