networkd: send a dhcpv6 prefix delegation request

Le samedi 14 juillet 2018 à 10:52 +0300, Mantas MikulÄ?nas a écrit :

> On Fri, Jul 13, 2018, 18:21 Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.ne
> t> wrote:
> > On Di, 10.07.18 16:08, Anthony Bourguignon (contact at toniob.net)
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Is there a way to send a prefix delegation request when using
> > networkd
> > > as a dhcpv6 client ?
> >
> > There's explicit DHCPv6 PD support in current networkd versions,
> > see
> > IPv6PrefixDelegation= in systemd.network(5).
>
> I thought that only allows PD in combination with another interface
> advertising RAs for the prefix. But there are cases when one wants a
> prefix to be delegated to the host itself, without a 2nd interface...
> (Hetzner?)

That's my usecase. My server is not sending RA. It only has one network
interface and the informations come from a router on the network of my
provider. Currently I use dibbler-client to send the PD requests, but
it will be really a pleasure to get rid of it and use networkd instead.

Thanks