Re: Bug in Kernel 6.8.x, 6.9.x Causing Trace/Panic During Shutdown/Reboot

On Thu, 13 Jun 2024 10:32:24 +0300
Ilkka Naulapää <digirigawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ok, so if you don't have any idea where this bug is after those debug
> patches, I'll try to find some time to bisect it as a last resort.
> Stay tuned.

FYI,

I just debugged a strange crash that was caused by my config having
something leftover from your config. Specifically, that was:

CONFIG_FORCE_NR_CPUS

Do you get any warning about nr cpus not matching at boot up?

Regardless, can you disable that and see if you still get the same
crash.

Thanks,

-- Steve