Re: null console related kerne performance issue

Thanks a lot, Petr and Greg.

I saw the patches and just started to prepare the test on devices
using the 4.14.y tree. will update the test result later.

@Greg Kroah-Hartman Sorry for not providing the details in the public
thread. I can sync w/ you offline.

Thanks,
Yi Fan