RE: [added to the 4.1 stable tree] ARM: OMAP2+: Fix wait_dll_lock_timed for rodata

Hi Tony,

I was able to check code over time.

You are correct the counters were debug only.  The DLL wait spin and kick was added to work around a HW errata for OMAP3430.  This work around is mandatory.  The kick_counter was used as a debug aid to help characterize the time of unlock condition.   My initial comment wrongly conflated the kick function with the counter.  These are separate.   Sorry for any misdirection and delay in being able to check more carefully.

Regards,
Richard W.