Re: [added to the 4.1 stable tree] ARM: OMAP2+: Fix wait_dll_lock_timed for rodata

* Woodruff, Richard <r-woodruff2@xxxxxx> [160211 08:53]:

The mainline kernel PM code has been certainly working reliably
for me on omap3 for several years with off idle. That's how I
keep noticing various driver and PM regressions.

> Customer phones did hang without a kick in production volumes for their use cases.
>
> I will see if I can dig up an older image to cross check in the next few days...

OK thanks.

Regards,

Tony