Re: Multi Hopping by sshserver proxy with different keys

Richard,

Yes of course I could use remote command field but as I said before I
don't want to do a command like "ssh bastion ssh target" since I'd like
to use Putty as if I where connecting directly my target - ie I'd like
to use the bastion in a proxy way. In another words, I don't want
anything but telling Putty to connect to my target in the main field
Hostname.

Moreover, I don't want to deal with password's accounts since key
exchanges are mandatory in the project.

I think I gonna modify putty's code to make a direct remote command
proxy protocol.

Thanks for sharing,
NF