Multi Hopping by sshserver proxy with different keys

Hi all,

This is my problem :
I want to do Multi Hopping through a proxy/jumper ssh-server with
ssh-agents but with different keys from caller to proxy and from proxy
to target.

The problem could be also set romanced like this : is there a way to get
different identity while I travel from Est to West ? - nothing to do
with any politic thoughts ;^)

In another words in another world :
The client :
    is a putty/window station with pagent running well with the bastion
(ssh server proxy/jump ).
    Let's says that Client uses USER key.
The bastion :
    is a linux box with a ssh-agent running well with the target.
    It accept in .ssh/authorized_keys the USER key.
    Let's says that Bastion uses ROLE key.
The target :
    is unix box (linux for the test) accept in .ssh/authorized_keys only
Bastion/ROLE.
The question :
is there a way to automate the connexion from client to target with
key-exchange-agents respectively ?
That is saying that I don't want any password prompt or passphrase. Any.

FYI, I succeeded in making a connection trick but there's a big lack of
screen functions (raw connection mode).
    Putty conf :
       connection type : raw
       local proxy command : plink.exe -t %user@%proxyhost -agent "ssh
-p %port -l role %host"\n

The main problem reside in a full openssh environment of course.

Thanks in advance for sharing your interest,
Nicolas.

Post-scriptum La Poste

Ce message est confidentiel. Sous reserve de tout accord conclu par
ecrit entre vous et La Poste, son contenu ne represente en aucun cas un
engagement de la part de La Poste. Toute publication, utilisation ou
diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee prealablement. Si vous
n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immediatement
l'expediteur.