Re: Multi Hopping by sshserver proxy with different keys

Joachim,

Thanks for sharing.
That works but don't rocks; not the way I want :

1 - I need a fully autonomous procedure to connect to any target.
  In your solution, I have to start each time a special connection which
I can't automate correctly within Putty localproxy command (teletype
screen issues) or within a pre-connection local command.

2 - The most important : the client Haven't Any Key to Target. It's the
bastion/gateway/jumper who Have keys.
  In your solution, I don't know How to tell target to verify bastion's
key...

And of course I don't want an ssh in ssh like : ssh bastion ssh target
... even if that's doing what I want elsewhere the Microsoft land.

Here is a schematic view of my needs :

Windows             Linux               Linux
  |                   |                   |
Putty            OpenSSH_5.6p1      Openssh any version
Client ----------> Bastion ----------> Target
     Client's Key         bastion's key
       (Pagent)             (ssh-agent)

Fyi : I've setted the environment file to get my ssh-agent acting in the
2nd connection (from B to T).

Thanks
Nicolas