Re: Question about SCP stalling over VPN

Err, with "-vvv" I get those exact same debug messages:

"debug2: channel 0: rcvd adjust 131072"

Lots of them. When trying to scp a 1G file to my server it consistently
stalls around 10MB (give or take a few).

What does that debug message mean, and why is it stalling, and why did
it work with my earlier kernel?

To be continued.