Re: Question about SCP stalling over VPN

I have run into a similar problem, although I don't get any "rcvd
adjust" debug messages -- instead my scp transfers stall -- at a pretty
predictable place too (not exactly, but to within a few megabytes). My
problem ONLY started after I upgraded my kernel (and maybe some other
things :s, from 2.6.19 to 2.6.33). My NFS transfers also started
"stalling", for many minutes (5-15min usually), although they are
retried, and eventually finish. Again, I don't think ANY of these
problems ever happened with my old kernel for a couple years.

During the stalls, netstat says the tcp connection is still
ESTABLISHED, and when I Ctrl-C the stalled scp transfer, the sshd
server logs a "Received disconnect" message. No other debug messages
are shown for me. I'll try to get a tcpdump.