Re: Alternative to -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null ?

Dan Wallis mrdanwallis-at-gmail.com |Lists| wrote:
How about creating a stub script:

I do exactly that, actually. But it doesn't help when administering many
installations, many of which don't have my svn-maintained ~/bin.

What I'm asking is that this be made easier accessible from a vanilla
ssh installation instead of requiring three separate options.

Peter
--
Peter Valdemar Mørch
http://www.morch.com