request for some help getting the right commands for remote ssh session

question: how can admin0 and admin1 get a ssh seccion with user0 to provide remote support?

what are the exact ssh commands and there sequences for user0, admin0 and admin1?

+----------------+        +----------+        +--------------+        +----------+
| user0          |--------| firewall |--------| internet www |--------| firewall |
| ip: unknown    |        +----------+        +--------------+        +----------+
| ssh access to: |                                    |                     |
| server0        |                              +----------+      +---------------------+
+----------------+                              | firewall |      | server0             |
                                                +----------+      | ip: 84.245.3.195    |
+----------------+                                    |           | provided access to: |
| admin0         |------------------------------------+           | user0               |
| ip: unknown    |                                                | admin0              |
| ssh access to: |                                                | admin1              |
+----------------+                                                          |

+----------------+                                                          |
| admin1         |----------------------------------------------------------+
| ip: unknown    |
| ssh access to: |
| server0        |
+----------------+

All systems are using debian linux sid or lenny, and no firewall can be
changed so only outgoing connection are allowed with exeption of the
firewall of server0

#!/bin/bash

# command script for user0

exit