Re: Log passwords from "authentication failure" logins

There'r some patches for getting password from ssh connection. You can
search backdooring openssh at Google.

If you want that an administrator don't see your password, use key
authentication.

Huzeyfe ONAL
huzeyfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.lifeoverip.net